Villa Baywatch is located in the city of Unawatuna,
in Galle, Sri Lanka.
– Take the Galle Exit from the Southern Express way.
– As you reach the Galle-Matara road,
turn to the left, towards Unawatuna. Travel 100 meters.
– Turn to your right to Rumassala hill
(Opposite the cement factory) after the bridge.
– Go up hill on the motorable road until you reach the
Japanese Peace Pagoda (land mark)
– Take the gravel road to the right
which leads to jungle beach (Peella road)
– 50 meters and you are there.
If you use public transport:
– Get into a ‘Habaraduwa’ or ‘Matara’ bus from the Galle bus stand
– Get down at the Holcim Cement factory halt
– Catch a Tuk Tuk from the opposite side of the road
– Tuk Tuk will bring you to the villa for Rs. 200/-